Global Lead - Corporate Funding
Job no: 497961
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne Group Office
We are currently seeking a Global Lead – Corporate Funding to join our MMG's Group Office located at Southbank Melbourne. Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the purpose of this role is to oversee, monitor and manage MMG’s internal and external funding structures, and provide general support and advice to the Group Treasurer in relation to various projects (e.g. M&A activity), cross-functional relationship management, and other matters arising in the context of a centralised Treasury function for a global organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of all aspects of group debt facilities, including compliance obligations, monitoring and reporting of financial covenants and permitted indebtedness, and general lender management.
- Co-ordination of negotiations and drafting of supporting documentation for new funding agreements.
- Thought-leadership in relation to structuring of new debt (internal and external) for re-financing and acquisition transactions.
- Drafting of recurring reports to the MMG Board and its committees, JV Board and senior management.
- Developing and maintaining, collaborative strategic partnerships as a key liaison between Treasury and other MMG group functions, with a specific focus on Legal, Tax and China relations.
- Supervision of a Treasury Analyst, with primary responsibility for the Treasury reporting function, month-end accounting responsibilities, budgeting and forecasting and Treasury related disclosures in statutory financial reports and TMS management.
- General contract management in relation to Group Treasury corporate finance activity (including ISDA’s, internal loan agreements, transaction banking agreements, bank guarantee indemnities).
- Assisting the Group Treasury leadership team in general corporate governance and risk management activities, in line with MMG’s internal frameworks and industry best-practice requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be tertiary qualified (Bachelor Degree qualification in Accounting / Finance / Business. CA / CPA membership and/or Degree in Law is desirable) and have strong demonstrated experience in Treasury and/or Corporate Finance.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you please express your interest online through MMG Magnet.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results